Friday, November 3, 2017

It's a Revolution!


“Standing alone scares alot of people 
it means they have to be themselves
 and more often than not they haven't the slightest clue 
who they've been all this time 
& that's why people stay the same
 because it's a frightening choice
 to step away from the crowd.” 



I stepped away from my creative life nearly 3 months ago. 

I just stopped.

I stepped away from my Facebook Group.
I stepped away from making YouTube videos.
I stepped away from creating in my studio.
I stepped away from blogging.

I just stepped away.
I felt like I had nothing left to give...especially to myself. 

So now, here I am ready to get back "into the crowd".

Ready to create.

Ready to write and blog and create.

Ready to Empower YOU on your Journey.

For you see I have learned SO MUCH in the past 3 months.

Life-changing stuff for me.

My Life is forever evolving
and the past 3 months I have experienced nothing short of a Revolution.
A creative Revolution.

One that I think many of us are in need of.

Join me next week as I begin to share my Story, my Art and my Heart.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!