Friday, January 27, 2017

Fitness Fridays: My Loss is Your Gain




It's Fitness Fridays...a place for me to be accountable to MYSELF
as well as share with you my struggles and victories.

Last week I decided to post my weight. 
It's a number I hate.
The highest I have ever been (not pregnant).

174.2
ugh.

Fridays are my weigh-in days and this morning I KNEW I had lost...
and I was right!

Current weight is 171.2!!
YIPEE!!!

How did I do it?
First of all I have been a member of Weight Watchers on-line for nearly a year.
But...I never, ever would stick with it for more than a few days at a time.

THIS week was different.
I logged EVERYTHING I ate.
And guess what?
I lost!

I ate mostly lean meats...chicken, lean beef and salmon...paired with veggies.
A TON of veggies!
Salads, peas, red peppers and cucumber slices are my favorite.

I also ate canteloupe, strawberries and bananas.

This week I found the MOST delicious cure for my sugar cravings...
fruit smoothies made with coconut almond milk.
Just TWO points for the WHOLE thing.
Oh my goodness was that good!!!

I didn't work out like I had planned...logged just two workouts this week.
I am hoping with this nicer weather I can walk outside...my step goal has been 8,000 steps a day
but I know 10,000 a day would be ideal.

I feel like I CAN do this.
If you ask me what's different this time all I can say is I am TIRED of being TIRED.

I have also cut out ALL dairy and ALL wheat/bread/pasta.
I did this more than a month ago and I feel FANTASTIC. 
My energy levels have improved from me wanting to sit on the couch because I was exhausted to me bouncing out of bed and going ALL day with energy to spare!!

If you have any questions about Weight Watchers or foods I eat or anything related to my post just 
leave in the comment section and I will get back with you!!!

On a totally different note...
I am SO GRATEFUL for those of you playing along in my 
"Art Journaling Love" class.
The support you have shown me with my first videos and YouTube Channel have made my WEEK!!
THANK YOU!!

If YOU would like to join us go to my FB group and learn more. It's FREE!!

Have a GREAT week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!