Monday, November 28, 2016

Final recap of Heart Revolution

"...and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."
-"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
Harold Arlen


And so "Heart Revolution" comes to a close. I am so grateful for those of you who participated! Remember the ENTIRE 6 week class will be up in my FB group Mind.Body.Soul under the Files section. That way you can take your time to finish up! Plus feel free to share with your friends!

I want to leave you with one last song....


It happens to be one of my favorites and this version is AMAZING! I first heard it in the Adam Sandler movie..."Fifty First Dates". 

"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, high above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me..."

As you move forward in your life, I encourage you to keep on journaling and art journaling. It's so beneficial to write out our troubles, our JOYS, our sorrows....whatever is on our Hearts.

Thank you again for joining me these past weeks. Each of you TRULY blesses my life!!!

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!