Friday, January 22, 2016

Heartfelt Intentions



Whatever good things we build end up building us.

Eight Weeks ago we began our "Journey to the Heart" art journaling challenge. And today it comes to an end. What a WONDERFUL time we have had!! 




Listening, writing, painting, cutting, gluing our way to finding what's in our Hearts. Not only have I grown from my own experiences but seeing YOUR art work and reading YOUR stories in our Facebook group has been so inspiring! Thank so much for sharing!!




Your last assignment is to go back and look at your art...




the colors you chose...



the words and phrases you used.


Does there seem to be repeating shapes and symbols on each piece? For me it's arrows, hearts and circles.



Throughout our journey we have dug deep, made lists and maybe even tried a new technique or two.




Now it's time to create a "Master List"...a reference guide for when you are stumped what to do with your next blank page in your journals...jot down words you use/want to use...

*jot down words you use often/want to use more
*what are your favorite color combos
*what techniques do you LOVE and want to use more
*what seems to be the overall mood of your pages

Now take your journals and answer one more set of questions...be sure and share in our Mind.Body. Soul group!!

What Heartfelt Intentions do I want to fill 2016 with?

My list includes...

-entering DT calls
-participating in monthly mixed-media challenges
-trying new techniques and using up my stash
-exercising daily
-fill up on veggies and fruit

Anyone's life truly lived consists of work, sunshine, exercise, soap, plenty of fresh air, and a happy contented spirit.

Girls you are ALL amazing!! Keep creating and sharing and digging deep in 2016. I can't wait to share another Challenge with you in a few weeks!!

Journey to the Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!