Thursday, December 31, 2015

Week 4: Lesson 2: 30 Things

"I went skydiving
I went Rocky Mountain climbing
I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fumanchu
And I loved deeper
And I spoke sweeter
And I gave forgiveness I'd been denying"
And he said
"Someday I hope you get the chance
To live like you were dying"


-Tim McGraw

When the song "Live Like You Were Dying" came out a few years ago I immediatly ran out and bought the single. I swear I listened to it over and over again until I knew every word by heart. With each word I would think of my sweet Daddy who was taken much too soon by Leukemia. As I write this I am listening to this beautiful song once again and thinking about my life...wanting to make such a beautiful impact on my world in 2016. So many Big Dreams for myself this year.

I am IN LOVE with my Word this year....

CONNECT

to join, link, or fasten together; unite or bind: Informal. to relate to or be in harmony with another person, one'swork, etc.

I want to CONNECT myself to my HEART (and we are working on that through this challenge)....my BODY...my GOD.  I look forward to making CONNECTions with many of YOU through our Mind.Body.Soul FaceBook group. 

Today's Lesson

I want you to think about your life...all of it. From the time you were a little girl to now. What have you accomplished? Where have you been? Where do you want to go next? 


Remember in the movie The Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson when they are both dying of cancer and they decide to start making out a Bucket List? I LOVE that movie!! And I bet YOU have thought about your OWN Bucket List, right? 

Take the next few days and answer this question...

If you had 6 months to live...what would be on your Bucket List?


Here are a few things on mine...

Take my family to Normandy France to see Omaha Beach
Throw a huge outdoor party for friends and family
Emma and I go on an art retreat
Take Jacks to the Harry Potter Theme Park 
Write down as many memories as possible

There are 30 in all.
And that's how many things I want YOU to write down, too.


Like tomorrow was a gift
And you've got eternity
To think about
What you'd do with it
What could you do with it
What did I do with it?
What would I do with it?

-Tim McGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!