Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rekindle Our Hearts: The Challenge BEGINS!




I have kept my own Gratitude Journal off and on for years...sometimes in an actual journal, other times jotted on a piece of scrap paper. Regardless of where I write down those 5 things...each and every time I do my Heart swells with peace, love and gratefulness for all the ABUNDANCE in my life!

Beginning TODAY April 1st, join me for 30 Days of Gratitude. Each day I will post inspiring quotes, links, images and more in my Facebook group Mind.Body. Soul. Your job is to create 30 mini cards...you can use index cards, Project Life cards (the blank ones), ATC cards...anything small! Each day we will write down at least 5 things we are grateful for on our cards. By the end of April we will have stack of 150 things we are grateful for!! Hellloooo Happiness!!:)




Here are a few little treasures I have gathered for this week's tags. Those Heidi Swapp stamps in the upper right corner are PERFECT for this challenge and costs less than three bucks!! ANYTHING small will do...letter stamps, tiny hearts, scrap paper, buttons, flowers...heck just a pen and a few doodles is all you need:)

If you have an Instagram account use the hashtag #30daysofgratitude to share your work.

Remember....this is ALL about GRATITUDE! It doesn't have to be fancy...let's focus on the GOOD in our lives. Miracles happen when we do that, girls!! I know from experience. Thanks so much for playing along...I am so grateful for all of YOU!!  xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1436243419931364/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, thanks so much for this fun challenge, I have been keeping up most days, sometimes i have to write yesterdays things today, but it's been a challenge, and I just wanted to say thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I went strong for a good 2.5-3 weeks as far as journaling and creating a little page, but not so strong at pics and continuing, but I love my little journal and will just continue putting my gratitudes in them whenever I can! Thanks for the inspiration Les! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!