Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Morning Routine Journal Page



Can I just tell you that art journaling is one of my very favorite things to do??! I LOVE it!! Everything from painting the page to stenciling to doodling to adding the images and words. Sooo peaceful!! Love!



Another thing I am sooo loving is my Morning Routine!! It has been several weeks now and I feel like my life is moving in a very good direction. Waking up, having a set routine and actually doing it is building momentum in life. One good practice is opening up doors to other good habits. Love it!


When sitting down to create my Morning Routine journal page the first thing I thought of was WINGS!! I love the symbolism of wings and my new routine has definately given me wings to fly through my day!!

Words inspired by a Brave Girl's class I took.


Girls...my Morning Routine has made me realize how much time I was wasting without it!! Seriously...when I get up and spend some quiet time on just me and my day...some pretty amazing things happen. I am choosing how I spend my time. I do have more joy in my days...I don't feel so rushed and stressed.



How is YOUR Morning Routine coming? Are you noticing any little changes in your day?? I would love for you to share with us!!


**Here is Week One of "Being Me" in case you missed it:)

7 comments:

  1. Yay, Leslie! I like your page, and it sounds like your routine is really revolutionizing your day! I think of you each morning as I launch into my day. My girls have been taking swim lessons this week, and I've been making really good use of the time before we leave. It sounds like a lot of the things you do in the morning, I like to do in the night before I go to bed: Bible study, resting in the quiet, prayer, planning for the day (in my case, the next day). It makes all the difference in the world to take that time to prepare myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andria...I love it!! And yes...the night before is the way I often did my routine when my kids were little...our mornings started early and were busy right away!!

      Delete
  2. I started a morning routine of reading for 30 minutes before I leave for work. =) So far it has given me the chance to enjoy a little bit of quiet time before my 4 year old daughter wakes up and I stay in a better mood throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty....GOOD for you! And with a busy 4 year old it is sooo nice to have that 30 minutes to yourself:) Glad you are here.

      Delete
    2. Oh yes! The quiet time is great. I'm glad to be here too.

      Delete
  3. Im right there with all of you! I have a 4 year old (next month) daughter and mornings are not good for me. I try to do my quiet time after everyone is in bed. However, I am going to establish an exercise/walk morning routine that I can do with my daughter. Just getting out and seeing things from her little perspective, stopping to smell (all) the flowers...now that sounds like my kind of morning routine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was wondering how you start to make your page and the steps you took. Also the text, do you print it, then water paint? it looks like it, but I m not sure...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!