Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thoughts on Life Today

Hi, Girls!! This is a quick post because I have to be at work very soon...Yes, I said WORK! For those of you that may not know I have been substitute teaching in the Maryville School Distirct since September and love it. So grateful for the chance to make money...especially when we need it!! Yesterday I was a 2nd grade teacher and today I will spend with a few of the special needs children. I have decided that truly...kids are one of my passions...I love them!!!!

Okay...so I have been thinking sooo MUCH about our Word STAND. A special Thank you to Louise Robertson...she has been posting a ton of STAND quotes on in our Mind. Body. Soul FB group...check it out. I just know one of those will spark your creativity!!

Girls, you know this past year has been HARD on our family...hard, hard, HARD. I can't go into every little detail...but yesterday something AMAZING happened!!





AMAZING!

As soon as everything is finalized I will share...and let's just say that the MIRACLE we have been waiting for...it's happening!!!!

It's something like that scene from Willy Wonka...


Willy Wonka: But Charlie, don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted. 
Charlie: What happened? 
Willy Wonka:  He lived happily ever after. 

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love miracles and good news. Can't wait to hear and it's so good when you can actually see prayers being answered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. will keep praying for God's blessings to become more visible...can't wait to hear how He is answering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou for the mention, i am really glad you liked the quotes i shared :)i am also really happy for you and your family that you have had some good news, i have been keeping you in my thoughts that God would give you the guidance and strength you needed to get you through

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Leslie...I can't to hear about your big news! I'm so glad that you are enjoying your teaching. Teaching is my heart, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you’re forced to stand alone, you realize what you have in you. ~Uma Thurman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, how I've missed it here! My friend, I can only apologize for my absence . . . But please know that even though I've not been by for a comment in a while, you are SO OFTEN on my mind . . . like, EVERY DAY! I'll be out and about and I'll see something and it will make me think of you, or I'll hear a quote or a line from a movie and think, "oh, I have to share that with Les!" It's so funny, isn't it? That even though we've never met, I still feel the friendship and connection! And I love this post . . . Makes me feel the positive energy and excitement in you!! Keep my fingers crossed that GOOD THINGS are heading your way!!!,

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!