Friday, October 28, 2011

True Happiness

Today's post is brought to 
by the word
HAPPINESS....


Things are good.
Really, really good.

The past 2 days
{going on 3}
I have been sorting and organizing
every little thing in my craft space.

WOW! I sure do have a lot:)
Yesterday I took 3 gallon size bags 
to a family that has girls.
They went nuts!!:)

And that makes me happy....




My Mom brings more to happiness to others than anyone I know.






"The habit of being uniformly considerate
toward others will bring
increased happiness to you."
   -Grenville Kleiser




Royals game Fall 2011


"A multitude of small delights constitute happiness."
-Charles Baudelaire




Em in Wisconsin on the farm



"Happiness comes of the capacity to
 feel deeply, to enjoy simply,
to think freely, to risk life, to be needed."
-Storm Jameson



Dave and his 87 year old Grams


"Men are made for happiness, and 
anyone who is completely happy has
a right to say to himself, "I am 
doing God's will on earth."
-Anton Chekhov




One of my fave Brave Art pieces



I have a show coming up November 20th.
I am sooo excited!

I also have a chance to TEACH this winter!!:)

I am being true to my art.
I am being true to my heart.
I am staying the course.


"The mere sense of living is 
joy enough."
-Emily Dickinson


What brings you happiness??


13 comments:

  1. Wow so much going on, congrats on the show & teaching etc love the quotes in between the happy messages, very nice thanks for sharing much love Jennibellie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it in all small things, just a smile of a stranger can make me feel happy! So I now feel happy reading about your happy things!!! Congrats with the show and teaching!
    ManonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to take a peek from Studio JRU. I love the reminder that happiness is in the little things. A ray of sunshine, the smile of my children, the joy of a clean floor ~ hahaha. I am so easily pleased.

    Congrats on all the accomplishments this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the glimpses of happiness! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! It's so important to find happiness in the details of life...looks like you're doing just that!

    Blessings xo,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your quotes on happiness! How good it must feel to have everything organized!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love a post on happiness, my dear!!! And so get the excitement that comes from cleaning up and organizing our creative spaces. I did mine a couple of months ago, and have been doing a pretty good job keeping it up...it totally frees ,y mind to let the creative energy come!! BRAVO job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh... I just love all this happiness! The photos, the quotes! You have such a beautiful family. Being true to your heart... that is a wonderful thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done girl! and staying the course truly makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice entry, you have a intersante space
    if you like the lyrics full of tenderness, poetry,
    I invite you to my spaces,
    happy weekend.
    a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  12. man ... I love this ... I do ... I do ... I also love your new tag line and focus.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your happiness post! Those are wonderful pictures and quotes that you shared!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!