Monday, October 24, 2011

Good Stuff

What a wonderful weekend I had!! From Friday night through Sunday morning I scrapped 30 pages surrounded by a few friends, too  much sugar and lots of laughs. It was just what I needed to get by art groove back on.

I have sooo much to share from the past week...

things I've learned
random acts of kindness
and a Brave Act that resulted in me doing a show in November!

I will share all of this goodness tomorrow.

Today is the day I Bless our Home with clean floors, shiny bathrooms and good thoughts.

If you have time today be sure and stop by my darling and very BRAVE friend Leanne's blog. Her Etsy shopped opened today and she has a very cool deal to celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to hear about your scrappy weekend! I really need to get back to scrapping, regularly!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!