Friday, July 29, 2011

Love My Fridays

It's late afternoon on Friday and I am just getting around to Blogging...oops:) What can I say? I've been living my life and that's a good thing.

I have a few favorites to share with you today as well as our Friday prompt to take you into your weekend. Enjoy.

1. Please stop by and visit my friend Nicole. Not only does she have a great blog  {Destination Unknown} but I know she could use some kind words this weekend...go ahead and make a fellow Blogger SMILE:)

2. Found this blog last week and fell in love with her work!! Her Painted Word...stop by and say Hi.

3. Can't believe Summer is winding down. It's gone too fast! Yet, I do look forward to my favorite season of all...FALL. Warm, cozy blankets, soccer, Friday night football games, hot chocolates, Halloween, Thanksgiving, shorter days...love it!

4. Really loving my Blog friend Joyce's art lately...her girls are so sweet. Click here then scroll down just a bit...isn't she darling? Joyce continues to inspire me with her Brave Girl ways. Way to GO, Joyce!


Our Friday Prompt this weekend is to spend time with the family!!!

Have a great weekend, girls:)

1 comment:

  1. Love your friday list, my dear! Happy weekend to you!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!