Monday, July 25, 2011

Dedicated

Thank you ladies for all your kind, kind words regarding Friday's post. They meant so much to me. Each one really touched my heart:)

I have so many projects I'm working on this week including...

*My Summer of Color Purple projects (will post these Tuesday)
*My favorite way to Shabby up a page {Tuesday}
*Sanding and painting a dozen wooden blocks for art projects
*My Art Journal page of "Small and Simple Things"
*Soul Restoration 2 Life Journal

This is gonna be one artsy filled week. Love it!!



"The person who makes a success 
of living is the one 
who sees his goal steadily 
and aims for it unswervingly.
That is dedication." 

-Cecil B. DeMille

5 comments:

  1. A week full of art! Ahhh.... That's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Leslie-I was just reading your previous post and..while I am sorry that your family is under financial stress...I totally agree with you; it is not things (vacations, clothing, shopping...stuff) that makes us happy. It is so easy to comapre ourSELVES to others especially via blogs but...I also have to make aconscious decision to focus on gratitude. We can always be jealous, unhappy, feel less that others etc but...we make that choice.
    a few practical tips i have learned along the way...
    *go to the library rather tahn buy books
    *google...he's your best friend!!
    *make gourmet homemade dinners that taste better than a restaurant, add flowers from the garden and candles...an easy pick me up!
    * keep a gratitude journal
    *focus on all we have...health, laughter, art, our children, friends...xxx Soraya

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey gorgeous girl....this is beautiful...i love your style of journal..you have such a knack for putting bits and pieces together and making them look soooo darn good...sounds like ypour week is gonna be artsy awesome...take care...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your Friday post - so true! Everyone needs the reminder once in a while, so Thank You for reminding me and prompting me to remember what's truly important and what brings the most joy in my life! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!