Sunday, March 6, 2011

31 Days {Day 7}

THANK YOU to everyone that stopped by my Brave Girl Blog Hop. I enjoyed meeting each of you and will make it to your blogs throughout the week!!! Also I will announce a winner of the Brave Girl prize pack no later that Wednesday!! Best of luck:)

Alright...we are in our second week of the 31 Days Creativity Challenge. How are you doing? I hope you have finished a few projects and I hope you are having FUN! I just found out today that Em's friend Maddie is taking the Challenge with us...HI, MADDIE!!!:)


Challenge #7

Quick!! Make a list of TEN things you like about YOU! In order to have peace in our hearts we gotta learn to love ourselves...I mean it's so easy for us to see the gifts in our friends and family...but when it comes to us? It can be very, very difficult and even frustrating. So come on now...take out a pen and paper or your keyboard and get going.

Once you have the list you can do two things {or both}.

1. Share a photo of yourself along with your list in a Blog Post this week
2. Create a page in your Art Journal

Here is how my page turned out...Don't ya' just love that 50's woman? These types of images are my favorites to work with.

 A vintage Queen from 7 Gypsies looking regal with a touch of glitter.

See all that writing peeking through the background? Before I added any paper, paint or images I journaled in pencil over my entire journal page. Love this look!

Here's my list...

Here's the entire page...

Now it's your turn...If you post any of your Challenges in your blogs make sure and leave us a link so we can see them!!

Happy Creating:)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie!! I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I am so proud of you! So sorry I have been MIA this past week - but I know you understand. I have just printed off the past 7 days of challenges, and I have to tell you I am so inspired by you!! This is such ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC STUFF and I can't wait to read everything during my lunch hour tomorrow, and jump right in!!! Thank you for inspiring me daily!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in even though I haven't been commenting! I've managed about an hour a day on average!!!! Go me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Leanne!! You are amazing and I am sooo happy to call you a friend:)

    September...I know you have lots going on...AWESOME!! Thanks for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this and thought of you, my dear -- especially the part at the end. :D

    http://whipup.net/2011/03/07/guest-blogger-series-listen-to-your-hands/

    Listen to your hands! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back from Virginia and had the opportunity to dive in and begin playing "catch-up" on all of the great prompts from last week. I know there is no such thing as being behind but I am so excited about this project I want to do it all!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!