Monday, February 28, 2011

Tonight is the NIght!!

Are you ready? 

Tomorrow is March 1st and the very first day of our 31 Days Creativity Challenge. Are you in?


For a reminder of what 31 Days is please click here.

And yes, I know you're busy. And 31 Days seems like an awful long time...I mean how in the world will we be able to commit to creating something every single day for 31 Days?!?!?


“I shall become a master in this art only after a great deal of practice.” — Erich Fromm

Because, dear friend...if you long to live the creative life then you MUST create. What good is all that talent that's inside of you if you aren't doing one thing to nurture it and help it grow? 

Don't we deserve to see the light that shines inside of you? By taking just a few moments a day to be creative, to think creatively, we are flexing our creative muscles. Ideas will come easier and seem to spill out of you. The world will look different...everything around you will be a painting waiting to be painted or a story waiting to be told.

To BE creative we must LIVE creatively.

Please remember, that I do understand 
 your time is precious and I know
it may be hard to complete 
every single challenge in the next 31 days.
Please don't let that stop you. Please join us!!
Do what you can.
This will be such a wonderful journey.
You will learn so much about your creative self!!  

I will post the first Challenge tonight by 10PM here on my Blog. Tomorrow check out the Words of Me Fan Page. 

I can't wait till tonight!! See you then...Oh  and be sure and let me know if you are participating in the Challenge!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ohh! Congratulations on the beginning (tomorrow) of another 31 day challenge! I am so inspired by you and your talents in bringing others together. Looking forward to reading more in the next month, Thank You, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found you through a link on another blog (From Chaos Comes Hapiness). I'm tentatively joining in! Can't wait to see the first prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I'm really going to try to keep up this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm onboard! I know there will be days that I won't be able to finish, but I love your prompts and want to do this for myself and it makes me happy. And a happy Peggy is so much more fun to live with, so says my PG!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all set and looking forward to this. I can say upfront that I will miss a few days. But 20 some days is so much better than none at all

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!