Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's time for you to be BRAVE

Our Word for the Week is....

BRAVE

adjective, brav·er, brav·est, noun, verb, braved, brav·ing.
–adjective
1.
possessing or exhibiting courage or courageous endurance.
2.
making a fine appearance.
3.
Archaic . excellent; fine; admirable.
–noun
4.
a brave person.
5.
a warrior, esp. among North American Indian tribes.
 
 
It seems only fitting our WORD this week is BRAVE. I mean I am starting my Soul Restoration Class today on Brave Girls Club. 
 
 
Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative place where no one else has ever been. Alan Alda  
 
This week I am going to be flexing my "brave" muscles quite a bit as I begin a journey I've never taken before. This class was a gift from my Mom...I appreciate it so very much:) 
 
Here are some silly photos of me I took yesterday. I look at these and see so many new wrinkles...I don't feel this old but then I see these and think "I need more Oil of Olay!!" LOL
 



 I guess I don't look half bad for a 44 year old...but then again...maybe I do-LOL!!!
 
So I am off to be BRAVE today. To learn and grow and stretch myself. I will share insights along the way and let you know about the class. Melody will be offering it again in April.
 
What does BRAVE mean to you? Please leave me a comment and have a WONDERFUL day!!! 

6 comments:

  1. this class looks so good, maybe i can do it in april...share as you go, that would be nice!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great for an ANY year old! Love "brave"...as long as just get to watch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you .... have I told you that lately? And I love these photos of you (your GORGEOUS LADY!!!) And I love the creative quote (LOVE Alan Alda) and the BRAVERY!!!! So inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Leslie!! I look at these photos and I see an amazing beautiful woman!! Not ONE wrinkle ;) P.S. love the new blog header!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie, you look fantastic, no matter what!! I will follow your brave girls journey, I am interested in that class and might sign up for the April one.

    The magnet board on my blog...I bought it like that at my local craft store (Roberts), I have a bigger one, more rectangular and then Ash has the square one. I'm not sure if you can order it online (Provo Craft maybe)

    Hope you have a great day Les! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning pics I think u r a hottie!!!! To me to be brave means to not hesitate when faced with an insecurity to accomplish a goal or a dream

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!