Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Family Renewal

All of us have had the experience of a sudden joy that came when nothing in the world had forewarned us of its coming - a joy so thrilling that if it was born of misery we remembered even the misery with tenderness.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
 

We, as a family are in RENEW mode. We had something unexpected happen last night. One of those things that takes you by surprise...that makes you jubilant. That makes you say...did that really happen?




It has caused us to think about our lives. Where are we going as a family? What we have decided to do is RENEW.

But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?- Albert Camus

9 comments:

  1. Love this word. My husband recently had a life-threatening accident at work (thank God he's ok), but it really put things in perspective. A lot of love, patience, and gratitude has been renewed in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, dang girl, what happenend??!!! lol!
    whatever it was, good for you...renewing is a good thing, helps us remember our blessings...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling Renewed myself!! Such a great word for this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I hope you can share at some point! I have a few guesses... ;)

    I wanted to tell you, I took my dog for a walk today, and then felt so motivated I came in the house and worked out a bit. Hows that for renewing my health. Now if I can keep it up, and move on to the diet part of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm . . . you've got us all thinking such happy happy thoughts here, dear friend. I hope, whatever it is, that you spirit is flying high! You deserve good things, dear friend, so I'm thinking of you!

    Renew . . . what a Fantastic word!!! RENEW!!!

    I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well don't just leave us hanging....what happened?????

    What ever it is...must be good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. curiosity is going to kill us!!!
    he-hee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...what happend?? I always love good news! I love the word-renew, and the word- believe, I think both words are beyond powerful.

    I'm glad we connected again too!! It's fate that we stay in each others lives!

    I'm just now drinking my first diet coke of the day and it's almost 3:00..I had diet Dr. Pepper earlier, but it's just not the same thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!