Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Night Before ~31 Days

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.  ~Judy Garland


Are you ready to be YOU? Are you ready to be the CREATIVE you you've always wanted to be? Join us beginning tomorrow for the WOMP 31 Days Creativity Challenge!!!

Grab a button on the right side of my blog and "like" me on Facebook. {the button is on the right side of my blog, too} Everyday beginning tomorrow through August 25th be inspired by quotes on creativity, journaling prompts, creative exercises and more!!!

Spend at least 5 minutes a day doing something creative!!!


Several photos to post tomorrow and our first creative exercise.


Sleep well and see ya' tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Ok . . . I'm ready. I've gathered together some supplies for . . . I don't know what! I'm not sure what I'll be doing ... although I do have an idea for tomorrow (I guess that's a good thing, huh?)

    Can't wait to see what comes of it all! As always - I'm looking forward to the inspiration you always provide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!!!! I don't exactly have anything gathered like Leanne but I'm ready either way!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, thank you so much for your sweet comments - they really mean a lot, Kristin xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready!! Bring it on, Les!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gave you a little mention on my blog today. Spreadin' some love that was spread to me. Thanks for being a positive force in the world.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!