Monday, July 5, 2010

I am home!

So very happy to be home {for awhile}. I slept in today and now doing loads of laundry and just catching up!!! 


Here is my TO DO list today:

*finish laundry and unpack
*catch up on my friends blogs
*grocery shop for healthy foods
*pick up the house {not much to do}
*write lots of blog posts for while I"m gone again
*send out interview questions for the Make My Monday interviews

I am anxious to get going!! I have TONS of photos and memories to share from my weekend!!!


Have a FABULOUS Monday!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the photos! Welcome home Leslie : )

    That reminds me, I need to go do my laundry too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, Les! Missed ya lots!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!