Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun Friday

So much fun stuff to share today! First off...did you happen to notice, up in the right hand corner of my blog...it says "Words of  Me" message board? I created it yesterday just for FUN. I'll spend more time on it next week...get it all set up. Thought it would be a great way to share pages, journaling ideas and more. Stop by , register and tell your friends.

How cute are they?!

This is my WONDERFUL, amazing, CuTe husband and daughter last Friday night. They were headed out the door for the annual Daddy/Daughter Dance. Sadly this is their last one. Emma will be 13 by next year.

Lovely girl getting ready...

What the back of her hair looked like. This took me forever...


And my very favorite photo...the two of them being silly while getting ready.

Dave is such an incredible father. Truly. We are very blessed to have him in our lives. I've always said he was my angel. I was right.

I have such a GoOD feeling about today. It's Friday! Whoo Hoo! Taking time to work on Scrap2010 this afternoon and Project Life. Two very creative and inspiring projects I've got going on at the moment. Love this feeling.

So thankful I can create, clean my house and just enjoy the day. Here's what I see when I look out my front door...

*Next week I'll have several new pages to share, more Project Life and some journaling ideas and layouts on our message boards. Lots of good stuff happening.

Happy Weekend. Take time to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!