Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My WORD

I had such a JUBILANT week!!!

–adjective
showing great joy, satisfaction, or triumph; rejoicing; exultant: the cheers of the jubilant victors; the jubilant climax of his symphony.

with Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and my son's 15th birthday, not to mention last minute shopping, family time and playing games...there is only one WORD that could describe last week and that's jubilant! I ADORE the Christmas Season and Christmas week is my favorite!! So jubilant it is!

I have lots of photos to share and will do so later in the week.

**Lots of fun stuff in store for 2010. Be on the lookout for that post as well as PHOTOS!!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Your family looks adorable!!! Can't wait to hear about your goals. I also create goals every year, usually related to my Art.

    http://cinnamonpink.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!