Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday


As the week goes by I find myself wondering what WORD will describe this week. I've been pondering on a few but won't know until Sunday sometime. This is so fun and has given me a different perspective on my life. Isn't that what creativity is all about?

Speaking of creativity...I'm excited to be baking today with friends.I have always loved to cook but it hasn't been until the last year that I've really been interested in cooking and baking and learning how to do it better. Cooking is definitely a creative thing. I get the same type of "high" when I finish a layout or other scrappy project. Today I'm getting together with 3 friends to learn how to bake homemade rolls and granola bars. We're finishing the afternoon off with homemade soup! Yum-o! It's all rainy and cold here today-PERFECT:)

What creative activities do you find yourself wanting to learn more about? I would love to hear and become inspired!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to learn how to do calligraphy. I've decided it would look cute having quotes i love in frames in calligraphy. Good for you on trying something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to learn to sew and I've always wanted to make a granny square afghan in more muted colors that you typically see, and I would LOVE to make my own pottery. It would have been great to take the money that was wasted on college and use that to learn the kind of things i was seriously interested in!
    PS- I posted an art tag I made using my first word on my blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!