Monday, October 12, 2009

My Word for Oct. 5-11


Happy Monday everyone!! I hope your weekend was awesome:)

Okay, here's the deal...last week was wonderful. We had friends here all week, I made a new friend, lots of spiritual stuff going on, Em's game, Jackson's debate, etc., etc. but all of it WORE ME OUT!! There was very little ME time and my house is a disaster today...so my word from last week is

EXHAUSTING

I almost feel bad saying that but honestly it describes how I felt last night...exhausted. Exhaustion doesn't have to be bad...and all the stuff I did last week was good...so I'm exhausted in a good way.

I learned quite a bit about myself last week...I need my time to just relax and be myself. I need to eat clean foods and I need to exercise no matter what. My week would not have been so exhausting if I would have done those things.

How was your week? Did your word describe your week?

I'd like to share this quote with you today...

"Three outstanding qualities make for success: judgement, industry, health. And the greatest of these is judgement." -William Maxwell Aitken, Lord Beaverbrook


BTW, Mary I will get your gift out this week!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!