Thursday, October 1, 2009

Awesome photos of what inspired WOMP






First and foremost Ali Edwards inspired this Words of Me Project. Then last year I came across a pile of my race photos and some other daring things I've tried. I thought that they really should be scrapped and the Words of Me album was born. I have changed it up for this challenge...but what I did with this cool 8x8 book is use one word to describe me at that particular moment. I really love the results. Check out a few of the pages...oh and I've also posted a pic of my little book I use to jot my journaling in for scrapping.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha Leslie, your post about not being able to plug in the lead made me giggle :)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm looking forwatd to finding out the first word on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!